Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nail Polish Brand Obsession: Sally Hanson Hard as Nails

O.M.G. People, if you have not purchased a Sally Hanson Hard as Nails nail polish, you are crazy. Shut down your computer, go buy one or two or nine, and then come back and read this.

I am in love with this brand now. Even the quick dry line, but more the hard as nails. This is called "Pacific Blue". The color is pretty true to the color it looks like in the bottle.

Let me tell you, this nail polish stays on for a good long while. Unfortunately it depends a lot on where people work, and whatever but still... I am in love. I don't even know what else to write. You could easily get away with just one coat, but to make it ultra opaque and yummy; apply two. Then, when you add a top coat, the shine is incredible and makes the color even more gorgeous. I would give this a 5/5 stars forrrrr surrreeeee :)

Thanks for reading, hopefully it made sense. I don't know if my grammar and sentence structure is anywhere near correct but WHO CARESSS!!

xoxo Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment