Thursday, March 3, 2011

Milani Nail Polishes

Hopefully this picture doesn't turn out ridiculously large, the blog uploader setting changed... of course; can't keep a good thing the way it is... ugh... anyway...

I have picked up about four Milani Nail polishes here recently. Two of which are from the neon line. My first Milani polish was a gold one a year or so ago. I was happy with it but found it somewhat on the shear side. Well because I was not really painting my nails much I didn't really pay attention to Milani polishes until recently. My New Years resolution, as shallow as it may sound, was to always have my nails painted; whether that be with clear or a design, I need to keep up with them. So I went to a drugstore near my house and ventured over to the Milani section. That is where I found the pink, Pink Hottie, and decided to buy it.


I was very excited when I saw the Neon line of their polish, but also somewhat skeptical, I picked up the Neon pink one. (Pictured above, and on my nails) I absolutely loved it. It went on smooth, dried relatively fast, and didn't chip easily. It also one of those pinks that every girl should have. Bright, yet not obnoxious. It is not like, glow in the dark neon either. A very pretty bright barbie/baby pink. I would absolutely recommend trying it out. I also picked up the purple, which I have not worn yet. I would say out of the two, go with the pink for sure! :) I would give this polish a definite 4 outta 5.
xoxo Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment