Friday, March 4, 2011

Conair Infiniti Styling/Curling Wand


I recently purchased the Conair Infiniti Styling/Curling wand after watching another beauty guru on YouTube do her hair with it. She just raved about this hair tool in numerous videos; so much that I just had to try it. At first I was a little skeptical. I figured it would do the same thing as a normal curing iron. It was thirty dollars which isn't horrible but isn't great either. So I came home with it and did this look. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I heated up so quickly, and literally took me ten to fifteen minutes to create this look.

Here is the difference between the curling wand and a standard curling iron. A standard curling iron has a barrel that is the same size from handle to tip. So when you use the method of wrapping your hair around the curling barrel, all parts of the strand of hair, root to tip, are curled around the same size. This causes each curl to take on a 'sausage-like' appearance. However, with the curling wand, the root of your hair where you don't want as tight of a curl gets a larger curl, and the ends of your hair gets a tighter curl as the barrel size decreases. This creates a nice shape to your hair. The picture above I went to town curling my hair. This may not be a look everyone wants. That is the great thing about this wand! It is so quick and easy to create any type of curl you want. Random curls, just the ends, or loose waves, or the very tight curls like above. It is a great product.

I would definitely give this product a 5/5 stars. I love it. My friend recently bought it after I had talked about it and now she is using it everyday. :)

xoxo Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment