Thursday, March 3, 2011

Starting Over


It is obvious that I have been horrible at updating this blog. The excuse I have is that it is impossible to track progress. What I mean is with youtube and twitter, you see who is following you and you can interact with them. On here, I post and write and all of that, and I cannot tell if anyone is looking. Does that make sense? I hope so... You couldn't tell me anyways haha which brings me back to what I was just saying ;)

I really enjoying doing this but don't have much time. However, now with school and work it is hard to make videos on a regular basis. So this would be a better way to still interact and show people what I have been up to beauty/makeup wise, and not have to take the time to edit and upload videos and two in the morning when I should be sleeping. I still am very much into youtube and especially over the summer will be updating very frequently.

If you have been following my sad blog you will realize that I have deleted all of my previous posts. This is just because I want a fresh start with this blog and I want to have the ability to start over. Not because of any big deal event or reason...just because. I hope you all understand. :)

I hope everyone has had a great start to their month of March. Follow me on twitter and subscribe to my youtube! My twitter is haleyplum and my youtube is makeupbyhaleyrenee. Check it out! Let me know on twitter what you think of my blog! :)

xoxo Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment