Tuesday, March 15, 2011

100 Subscribers; A huge thank you

I want to thank each and every one of my subscribers, assuming they are reading this, for getting me to 100 subscribers. I don't think anyone knows how truly excited I am. It gives me the motivation to make more videos. As you all know, because I complain constantly, I am sooo busy and have literally no time to make videos; however, having 100 subs, all of which are so nice to me, gives me the want to go on. So I thank you. I am so excited to continue my YouTube career and to hopefully grow. The more I grow the more opportunities I, as well as my subscribers, will receive. I cannot begin to thank y'all enough. I love you all soooo much! Get ready for a lot of videos. I have sooo many ideas and plans, it is just a matter of getting them done. This summer for sure will be a crazy video summer! :) Get pumped :)
xoxo Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment