Thursday, May 19, 2011

Simple Summer Hair and Makeup

Hey everyone!!!! Long time no talk. I have worked two weeks straight and am about to work another week straight... even Saturdays and Sundays... gotta pay for my beauty addiction somehow I suppose... anywho...

Here are some pictures of a look I created, tutorial is on my YouTube makeupbyhaleyrenee, of a simple everyday hair and makeup look that is perfect for summer. Something that will make your eyes pop and your hair blow in the wind without looking overdone. In the video as well as the pictures I am only wearing concealer and face powder. Foundation will just sweat off your face. Even if you don't have the perfectly even skin tone that everyone strives for, don't use foundation. It looks better to see a few blemishes or uneven skin colors then to see foundation running off of someones face. Agreed?

Hope the video was simple and y'all liked the look. I have many more videos coming! xoxo Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment