Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Birthday Haul, working on Easter, and upcoming videos

Hey, Hey, Heyyyy.
So it is May 4th at about 10 o'clock at night and I am realizing what a slacker I have been. Well, YouTube and blogging wise. I have been so stressed with school but finals are over, I got good grades, and I am ready for summer and filming... and work. I can deal with work though. I really enjoy my job. I serve the elderly food. I have all day during the day to film though so I have no excuse. I have a lot of videos planned to film and I am really excited about them. I feel as though I have a lot of room to grow on my channel and am ready to work towards it.

I just recently uploaded a Birthday Haul and I am really excited about it. It should have been called Birthday Nail Art Haul because everything I got has to do with nails and nail designs. I am fine with that though. I have been really getting into doing my nails and always having a design on them. My New Years Resolution is still going strong. (To always have my nails done; even if that means a clear top coat)

So kind of going along with working and nails, I always like to change my nail color as much as possible to fun colors. Why? Because I work at a Senior Living Center and serve food. The elderly people really enjoy seeing what nail color I have on when I change it. Isn't that fun??? So anyway... The picture above was of my nails on my birthday, the day before Easter. I am in love with pastels recently.

Like I said, I have many videos planned and I am so excited to start filming. Everything from nails, to makeup, to hair. Any requests? Like my facebook friend page (i don't like the word fan page...) and there we can interact and talk all things beauty. I love you all!!!
xoxo Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment